COVID-19 Safety Precautions
at Physio Logic
If you have questions, comments, or special needs, please give us a call at 718.260.1000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 7, 2021 Update
As per NYC government mandate, we are checking, and making record of, vaccine status of the Pilates studio instructors, Clinic practitioners, and Pilates studio clients. It will be a one-time check recorded in your profile. Please bring your card or a copy with you to the studio. Clients can send proof of vaccination in advance by filling out our Vaccine Verification Form or by showing proof of vaccination upon arrival.
Proof of vaccination includes one of the following (one time only):
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S
All other existing safety measures remain in place, including mask requirements.
If clients have any issues or concerns at all they should email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
TAKE THE SAFETY TOUR WITH DR. PALVIA
ABOVE & BEYOND
In our continuing effort to protect our clients and our community, Physio Logic continues to abide by CDC Guidelines (see below). In addition to CDC Guidelines, we have chosen to be selective with who we allow in the clinic. This questionnaire is given to every patient that comes in.Download Questionnaire
Answering yes to any of these requires rescheduling of their appointment.
For those clients in need of care but cautious of exposure, we can assure you we are doing everything and more to keep you safe.
For those clients that already have a scheduled appointment, please review this questionnaire prior to coming to your appointment. If you answer any of these questions, yes, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Employees shall be tested for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test every 14 days, so long as the region in which the personal care workplace is located remains in Phase III of the State’s reopening.
- Patients, Clients, and Employees will be required to wear a face covering. Acceptable face coverings include but are not limited to cloth (e.g. homemade sewn, quick cut, banana), surgical masks, N95 respirators, and face shields.
- Providers and staff will be supplied with proper personal protective equipment, including masks/gloves/gowns as necessary.
- After services are complete, treatment room or Pilates studio and other high impact surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected according to Cleaning and Disinfecting policies of the CDC.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be located throughout the office for patient and staff use.
- Hospital grade disinfectant will be used by providers before and after each patient in treatment areas and throughout the office.
- Treatment rooms will be set with a minimum amount of materials.
- Linens will be properly handled and laundered by a professional service.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & VENTILATION
- Physio Logic provides ample space to abide by social distancing practices.
- The number of staff members will be limited to those needed to be essentially on site. Physio Logic is operating at far below 50% capacity.
- We recommend using the restroom before coming to PL, but restrooms are clean and sanitized regularly.
- Clinic appointments will be staggered to allow for proper social distancing
- We have added 30 minutes in-between massage therapy sessions to allow for ample cleaning and ventilation time.
- We will maintain contactless payment for services.
In addition to all other guidlines, the Pilates studio…
- has installed advanced Medify Air air purifiers in both studios.
- has limited staff members to those needed to be essentially on site and the studio is operating at 33% capacity.
- has grouped equipment into “mini-studios” where you will remain for the duration of your session to ensure proper social distancing.
Immunity Related Blog Posts
From its days as a supposed vampire repellant to modern times, garlic has been rumored to have countless…
As the seasons change and we head into colder months, we are often faced with immune system challenges….
By: Dr. Rudy Gehrman, CEO & Founder, Physio Logic I’m always looking for ways to help myself and…