Conditions it supports:
- Improve energy production
- Improve mental clarity and cognitive function
- Decrease muscle and joint pain
- Lower overall inflammation
Vitamin IV Therapy is a quick and efficient means to correct essential vitamin and mineral intracellular deficits in order to obtain your optimal health. Vitamin IV Therapy can help prevent and treat the body from chronic conditions and external toxins. While nutrients may be lost in the process of digestion when taking vitamins orally, IV drips ensure 100% absorption for maximum effect and minimal waste. IV vitamin therapy is unique in that it is the only delivery method that provides complete bioavailability because the IV drip bypasses the stomach and goes directly into the bloodstream, decreasing absorption obstacles in the digestive system. This modality also makes it possible to get higher cellular concentrations of these nutrients, a limitation of oral supplements.
Rehydrate your muscles and tissues and boost your immune system with this personalized blend of vitamins and minerals, customized to your individual needs. There is a wide range of IV vitamin therapy benefits people can experience after treatment.
- Boosts Immune System – It’s not uncommon for IV nutrition patients to bypass the current flu virus and have more energy throughout the day.
- Aging – Because our IV drips are customized for each individual’s needs, a personalized blend of nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by significantly eliminating free radicals that contribute to tissue damage.
- Increases Energy Production – Many patients who have undergone vitamin IV drip therapy experience a significant boost in energy, reducing the need for other traditional energy enhancers, such as coffee, soda, and energy drinks.
- Improved mental clarity and cognitive function, reduced migraine symptoms – IV nutrient therapy can help with many negative cognitive symptoms, such as: pulsating pain throughout the head, sensitivity to light/sound, diarrhea/constipation, chills, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, or brain fog.
- Overall Inflammation – With the correct blend of nutrients, we are able to target and dissipate areas of inflammation throughout the body.
- Dehydration & Hangover – Symptoms of a hangover and dehydration after drinking alcohol is likely due to a lack of fluid and nutrient repletion. Nutrient IV therapy helps to combat this.
- Improves Athletic Performance – Nutrient IV therapy can be used to enhance athletic performance and improve recovery. IV drips can offer many benefits, such as: quick muscle recovery and hydration, reduced recovery time, eliminated toxins, and boosted endurance.
Physio Logic’s Immunity, Performance, & Recovery IV kit helps to support your optimal health by targeting to improve energy production, improve mental clarity and cognitive function, decrease muscle and joint pain, and lower overall inflammation. Administered by our highly trained staff.
What’s in it?
Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Lysin, Amino Blend, Carnitine, Mg Chloride, Zinc Chloride (essential for immune support, heart health, and brain function), Manganese, Copper, Selenium
Add a Glutathione Booster
Glutathione is an important antioxidant that is found in every cell of the body, working to protect from free radicals and peroxides. Increasing circulation of this nutrient will help to reduce inflammation, detoxify the liver and cells, strengthen the immune system, improve skin health, and decrease muscle and joint pain.
What’s the cost?
MEET YOUR FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE TEAM
Dr. Patty DiBlasio, MD, MPH
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE DOCTOR
Michelle Miller, MSACN
Dr. Rudy Gehrman, DC
CEO & FOUNDER
Dr. Stephen Szaro, DC
CLINIC SUPERVISOR & CHIROPRACTOR
Read More on Health Coaching
As women, our bodies undergo remarkable transformations during pregnancy and...
The Mediterranean Diet By: Dana Engram | Medically Reviewed by Dr. Tanuj Palvia,...
Nutrition and Your Race Physio Logic’s clinical nutritionist, Michelle...