Multiple Days & Times Available
Are you a candidate?
Did you know that your body’s own cells and blood platelets can be used to help reduce pain and improve function if you’re suffering from a sports injury, arthritis, back pain, or other orthopedic condition? Some common applications are the treatment of osteoarthritis, partial to complete ligament tears, rotator cuff tears, partial to complete meniscal tears, degenerative disc disease, and augmented ACL or PCL reconstruction. Attend our upcoming live webinar to learn about these innovative procedures and discuss your personal situation with New York’s top Interventional Pain and Regenerative Specialist, Dr. Tanuj Palvia, during our Q&A session after the webinar.
There are many areas of the body where regenerative treatments can be very effective. The most common are:
- Foot and Ankle
- Elbow, Hand, Wrist
Regenerative medicine takes advantage of our body’s ability to heal itself through the use of healthy cells found throughout the body. At Physio Logic, we offer the nation’s most advanced regenerative orthopedic procedures – Regenexx®. You’ll learn about these innovative procedures and have the opportunity to ask questions to one of the nation’s top regenerative specialists, Dr. Tanuj Palvia, during our Q&A session after the seminar.
At the webinar, you’ll discover:
- How the body heals and how regenerative medicine helps this process
- Why you may benefit from regenerative medicine
- What the different regenerative medicine solutions are
- Why orthopedic medicine is moving toward non-surgical, needle-based procedures
- What a Regenexx procedure looks like
- How to determine if a Regenexx procedure is right for you
- Common orthopedic conditions treated with Regenexx
- Answers to the most common questions people have about Regenexx procedures