Physio Logic is now open for select services.
Physio Logic is pleased to announce that on May 7th, 2020, we opened our office for limited services. As essential healthcare professionals, we believe that it is necessary to be available to treat our patients with acute conditions. In-office appointments will be available for:
- Physical Therapy (Starting May 26th)
- Chiropractic Care
- Non-Surgical Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
- Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
Telehealth visits will still be available for these services for those patients who do not require in-office treatment. We will be continuing telehealth visits for Physical Therapy, Functional Medicine, Integrative Nutrition, Health Coaching, and Pilates until further notice. Telehealth Physical Therapy patients in need of manual therapy, can receive in-office treatment with a chiropractor as part of our integrative orthopedic rehabilitation program.
Physio Logic will be abiding by all CDC regulations to protect both our patients, providers and staff members.
- Patient’s temperatures will be taken upon arrival at the office and will be admitted ONLY if there is no indication of fever or other physical signs of illness.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Providers and staff will be supplied with proper personal protective equipment, including masks/gloves/gowns, as necessary.
- Hospital grade disinfectant will be used before and after each patient on all surfaces.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for proper social distancing and limitations on the number of people in the office will be adhered to.
Be sure to visit our VirtuaLogic page, our new online platform. From there, you can access all services offering telehealth visits, schedule online Pilates classes and private sessions, or check them out ‘on-demand’, and listen to our weekly podcast.
If you’re ready to return to in-office care, give us call or start by filling out the form below.