Neck pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal complaints in the United States today. There are different causes of neck pain which may require different types of treatments.
In this webinar we will explore:
- What are the common causes of neck pain?
- How do we formulate a diagnosis/What does an exam and testing look like to make the correct diagnosis?
- What are the common pain generators that cause neck pain?
- Once we have a diagnosis, what treatment options are available and what is the most successful treatments for different conditions?
- What does chiropractic treatment entail at Physio Logic and how is it different/more effective than other types of treatment?
- Co-treatment with other specialties such as physical therapy, acupuncture, pain management, clinical nutrition/functional medicine.